Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About Me

Well hello,
As you probably already know my name is Michelle Willson and I am currently in my 4th semester of Graphic Design at Humber College. I originally came from London, Ont. where I was mostly interested in art and creating with my hands. But as we all know and absolutely love, to be an artist these days pays less then welfare. Unless you're really well known or dead. And this is how I became interested in Graphic Design. Over the last year and a half I have actually really enjoyed most of your programs and can see myself working in this style industry, therefor I guess everything works out in the end.

I am excited this semester's use of blogging because I think it is a great way to voice all of our opinions to a deeper thought and more honest. I think this will be very interesting as well as allow me to get familiar with more media uses.

Hope everyone enjoys my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment